Applies to: 3M PCAP Touch Devices
Symptom(s): Misaligned Calibration
Affected OS: Windows 10
Prerequisite Software: MT7SDU
1. After downloading the MT7SDU software from the link above, double click the MT7SDU icon.
2. The software will automatically detect your 3M PCAP Controller and launch the configuration utility. If it is not found, please contact TSItouch support for further assistance. (Note: Touch will be disabled while the configuration utility is open)
3. To calibrate, begin by clicking on the Cal button located on the menu bar.
4. Once the calibration screen appears, touch the targets to calibrate the device. Two targets will appear, one after the other.
5. To test calibration, click on the Full button from the menu bar to display a full-screen touch grid. You may have to repeat the calibration steps above until calibration is accurate.
Note: After testing, close the MT7SDU utility to re-enable touch.
6. If you are still experiencing problems with your PCAP touch product, or if errors are being shown, please contact TSItouch support.